Back in early March when Castle Brands Inc.(ROX) announced national supply deal with Walmart (WMT) I said that simple strategy - Buy & Hold - will make you the best profits.
Because even stocks that are in bull trend are going through longer consolidations, we have traded in and out of ROX a couple of times.
Here are all our trades on ROX since early March.
Date of sale / Entry price / Exit price / Profit
- 4/5/2017 | $1.01 | $1.59 | +57.43%
- 4/6/2017 | $1.50 | $1.60 | +6.67%
- 4/21/2017 | $1.53 | $1.67 | +9.15%
- 4/26/2017 | $1.60 | $1.63 | +1.87%
- 5/9/2017 | $1.68 | $1.76 | +4.76%
- 6/8/2017 | $1.79 | $1.99 | +11.17%
- 6/14/2017 $1.67 | $1.82 | +8.98%
The stocks has almost doubled since our initial Buy point at $1.01 and our 7 trades matched that performance. As I said earlier - It is hard to outperform trending stock with active trading.
The company reported earnings which support continued Buy & Hold strategy.
Next couple of week will tell if we will be able to outperform its performance on its way to $3.