Before purchasing any content and/or using any information in this stock trading idea system, disclaimer must be read in its entirety. StockTrader is an independent service which provides stock trading ideas. All information provided by StockTrader service is only for informational and educational purposes. Stocktrader or any of its employees is not registered investment adviser or broker-dealer. Our recommendations are only our opinions how to trade stocks, ETFs or mutual funds. Our recommendation is not a suggestion to buy, sell or hold a security. StockTrader and its affiliates may or may not hold a position in security which service recommends. We are not compensated by any company we recommend. Past results are not indicative of future returns. Following our strategy might be helpful but could result in loss of your entire investment. You should consult with your licensed financial adviser and tax adviser about any investment you make regarding recommendations from this service.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON STOCKTRADER, IT'S APPLICATIONS AND SERVICES IS INTENDED TO HELP YOU UNDERSTAND GENERAL INVESTMENT OPINIONS AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE TAX, INVESTMENT OR LEGAL ADVICE. CONSULT YOUR FINANCIAL, TAX OR LEGAL ADVISER REGARDING YOUR OWN UNIQUE SITUATION AND YOUR COMPANY'S BENEFITS REPRESENTATIVE FOR RULES SPECIFIC TO YOUR PLAN. THE OPINIONS OF THIS SERVICE DOES NOT ENCOURAGE BUYING OR SELLING OF A STOCK. THE RECOMMENDATIONS ARE SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF ENTERTAINMENT READING AND NO RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE TAKEN FROM OPINIONS STATED AND/OR PROVIDED BY STOCKTRADER.
CFTC RULE 4.41 - HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.
Use of the StockTrader applications
This agreement (''Agreement'') is entered into between you (''You'') and provider of StockTrader service (''StockTrader''). Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, You are hereby granted the non-transferable right to use this software (''StockTrader Application'') on Apple, Inc.'s (''Apple'') iPhone or iPod (''Authorized Device'') solely for personal, non-commercial purposes. You may not use the StockTrader Application in any manner that may impair, overburden, damage, disable or otherwise compromise StockTrader's services. You agree to comply with all local laws and regulations governing the downloading, installation and/or use of the StockTrader Application, including, without limitation, any usage rules set forth by Apple in its online application store terms of service. From time to time StockTrader may automatically check the version of StockTrader Application installed on the Authorized Device and, if applicable, provide updates for the StockTrader application (''Updates''). Updates may contain, without limitation, bug fixes, patches, enhanced functionality and new versions of the StockTrader Application. By installing the StockTrader Application, you authorize the automatic download and installation of Updates manually if necessary.
StockTrader reserves the right to temporarily disable or permanently discontinue any and all functionality of the StockTrader Application at any time without notice and with no liability to you.
For the avoidance of doubt, this Agreement is solely between StockTrader and You. Apple is a third party beneficiary of this Agreement and is not liable for any third party claims that may be brought solely in connection with the StockTrader service.
You agree that you will not modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble the StockTrader Application or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the StockTrader Application.
All sales are final. All subscriptions will automatically renew. The subscriber may unsubscribe at any time to prevent future billings.
There are to be no full or partial refunds given for the service as soon as the first payment is made. However, the subscriber may cancel their subscription at any time. PLEASE READ: How to make Stock Trader Pro community the best online stock trading community in the world.
We have some unconventional rules and recommendations to make every chat message ultra-valuable.
As this community grows bigger and bigger, we have a plan to keep the discussions extraordinarily high-quality. Our goal is to make this community full of surprising and insightful questions and answers.
To do that, I have a few ground rules:
- Add value to the community. This community is not a place to promote your website or business or any other stock picking services. It’s to (1) add value by helping others with their questions, challenges, and struggles, and (2) get support from the community by asking detailed, penetrating questions.
- To be clear: Don’t link to your site, product, or sales page (Messages like “Here’s my website, any tips or feedback?” will be immediately deleted. The members of your group are not your market.) Finally, do not share any material found on this community publicly.
- Remember, our goal is to make the STP community the best online stock trading experience, so we want to create a safe space for sharing. My team(Technical Help) will hide Traders that are to much off-topic and repeat offenders will be banned from the chat/ community add-on.
- Keep it relevant: This community is focused on stocks that are listed on US Stock Exchanges: NYSE, NASDAQ and AMEX.
- Do your homework before asking questions! Vague questions will get you vague answers. Good questions will get you great answers. The key is doing the hard work yourself before you ask others.
Chat Room Rules
- Only English language is allowed.
- Do not use bad words. Traders get emotional sometimes, especially if it's not their best day. Please, if you need to vent, do it at home or take some yoga lessons before joining the chat.
- Do not promote or talk about other stock picking services. You are here and we are your family, wishing you only the best.
- Respect other participants like you respect your family members. Be tolerant to other traders opinion, religion, political views, etc..
- Chat room is for statements, not for questions. Please, do not harass traders with questions.
- Only mention stocks with interesting chart setups or near-term catalysts. Illiquid stocks are not in our interest.
- Penny stocks are off topic in our chat room. Mentioning stocks trading below $1 is not desired.
- Keep your messages short and concise.
- Use capital letters for tickers (AAPL, GOOG,...).
If you intentionally break one or more of the above Chat Room Rules, you will be »silenced« and if needed banned from participating in the Chat Room by Techical Help
Other important warnings
- In a Chat Room we will make plenty of calls but only official calls will be posted under LatestPicks section. These are the trades we execute, follow, provide targets, stop loss targets, rationale and technical background.
- StockTrader service has provided profitable trading strategy since its inception in 2010. We are not responsible for bad calls made in the chat room by other users or unofficial calls made by StockTraderPro himself.
Why we laying these guidelines and rules out
The support group is here to help, but YOU take responsibility for your own success in Stock Trading market. We want to give you every advantage, and part of that is creating the best online community for you. That means I expect you to (1) offer value, and (2) do your homework before you ask questions, taking the time to be deliberate and methodical about what you’re asking.
In these respects, this community is a metaphor for your Stock Trading business: Help others first, and focus on being deliberate and methodical, and you will see disproportionate results over time.
Thanks in advance for helping to make this the best online stock trading community in the world!