Five steps for beginners
Five steps for a complete stock market novice to become a profitable trader and stock market investor.
- Open a brokerage account at an online broker. Look at TD Ameritrade, E*Trade, Fidelity, Charles Schwab, Robinhood,..
- Join our chat group for a couple of days/weeks. Your learning process will start quickly. Start "paper trading" our stock picks.
- When you know trading terms like "long position", "short position" "limit" and "stop loss orders" you can fund your account.
- Start trading with real money. Spread your invest-able money between several stocks.
- Become a long-term member of our chat group to optimize your trading technique and to always stay in the loop with the best stocks.